- Two oscillators with many waveforms
- Filter section including Moog filter type
- Envelope generator
- Built in effects Chorus and Echo
Get it from pianovintage.fr: 1984 analog synthesizer
Get it from pianovintage.fr: 1984 analog synthesizer
The FB-3300 is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) simulating the KORG PS-3300 Polyphonic Synthesizer from 1977. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. The FB-3300 provides three synthesizer blocks that run in parallel to each other.
The developement team Max Project and CPS have been released their first synthesizer plugin together – Carma. The VST-synth for electronic music includes two different oscillators with eight waveforms eachand a FM and Ring modulation option. There are also two LFOs, a flexible matrix section for individual modulations, an arpeggiator, some effects delay, reverb, EQ and a chorus. A filter section with different filter modes like a 303 filter for acid sounds is also been given.
Last but not least you’ll find 70 presets (16 by CPS and 54 presets by Max Project) in this wavedraw synthesizer for actual music styles House, Future House, Trance and EDM.
Get it from noizefield.com: T.Rex Carma Free Vst for House, Future House, Trance and EDM
SwarmSynth is a vst instrument which uses a flocking algorithm to control a bank of oscillators as they move through an envelope-constrained 5 dimensional parametric hyperspace. SwarmSynth uses the vst 2.0 standard, and is windows-only.
- Makes sound by mixing output from a user-sizeable bank of oscillators
- Oscillators are controlled by five parameters – volume, pitch, pan, resonance and noise
- Values of each oscillator’s parameters continually change, equating to movement through five-dimensional hyperspace
- Movement through hyperspace is constrained to a bounding box specified by a home position and permissive range for each parameter
- Graphical envelopes modify the bounding box through the duration of each note
- Within the bounding box, each oscillator follows a rule-based flocking algorithm – a 5D equivalent of AI simulations of 2D and 3D animal flocking behaviour
- 3D visualisation of the oscillator’s movement through hyperspace, using hue & luminance to represent the other 2 dimensions
- Mouse-clicking the hyperspace visualisation affects the sound by causing oscillators to veer towards or away from the mouse
- Hotkey powered sticky-mouse for moving the cursor in 5 dimensions
- Controllable reseeding to make the algorithm deterministic or non-deterministic
- IIR resonant lowpass filter
Get it from anarchysoundsoftware.co.uk: SwarmSynth
Sinnah is a synth based on a single complex oscillator that includes five waveshapes with increasing spectral complexity, harmonics level for all waveshapes, noise level, and a delay matrix.
The delay matrix can have various configurations, from a "triple chorus" per voice to highly randomized resonators, or tuned relatively to the note played. The delay matrix can also do multiple slapback echoes. The feedback control of the matrix can go from zero to extremely saturated and it's modulated by its own envelope. The output of each voice is stereo via the delay matrix, which features a stereo spread knob. The main analogue modelled ADSR envelope is loopable: two, three or continuous repeats. The envelope can modulate the waveshape selection and the harmonics level.
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Timbrality: Monotimbral
- Oscillator: 3 VCOs, white/pink noise
- LFO: Oscillator 3 can function as LFO
- Synthesis type: Analog Subtractive
- Filter: 24dB/oct, 4-pole lowpass filter, resonance, ADS envelope generator, key tracking
- Attenuator: ADS envelope generator
- Effects: Frequency modulation using oscillator 3/noise
- External Signal: Feedback mode in VSTI version
Get it from elektrostudio.ovh.org: Virtual Model Mini
The technical structure of this synth ist quite unique. The enigine is based on six totally independent voices which correspond to the voice boards of the original godfather. There's no voice cloning to achieve polyphony as it is normally the case in VST instruments. Each voice is a separate mono synth with completely independent signal path and slightly different sound as it is the case too in real analog polysynths. These imperfectnesses are one of the main reasons for the organic and lively character of the old faithfull original.
The filters of OP-X are meticulously modeled after the legendary analog counterparts which never sound thin even in high resonance settings. Those filters are unbeatable for lively and fat sweeps and pads.
Get it from sonicprojects.ch: OP-X Free
Serpo is an extremely simple to use free virtual instrument packed with original sounds recorded by artist from all over the world.
Explore Vocals from Sri Lanka, Violin from Morocco, Vichitra Veena from Italy, Stressed Chip Sounds from Germany, Trumpet from United States, Real Acoustic Drums and much more!
Serpo has everything you need to produce a track and works with all major D.A.W.S.
Compatible with both Windows and Mac.
Bass Module is a collection of bass sounds packed together into a single VST instrument, suitable for a wide range of music styles, from classic electronic, to dance music, to rock, metal and more!
Every single patch has been programmed/sampled and crafted with care. The module includes 64 original bass sounds divided in 100+ Mb of sample data (we squeezed everything like a lemon to make the plugin as light as possible for the system RAM).
Bass Module includes both acoustic and synthesized bass sounds, ready to access from the GUI, no frills or other useless features: pure plug and play!
Bass Module include also a chorus FX and an internal dynamic processor set to process the bass frequencies and make the sound more present, compact and mix friendly.
Abakos is, by design, a Virtual Analogue synth. It is inspired by older hardware synthesizers and workstations and its signal path is quite simplistic, but capable of a wide range of interesting sounds. Abakos: A great sounding poly VA with a twist.