PolyGAS (Polyphonic Granular Advanced Synthesizer) - the virtual synthesizer of the VSTi format. This synthesizer is based on a granular method of sound synthesis, allowing to use as much as possible possibilities of this method of synthesis. PolyGAS supports files of samples in the WAV and AIFF formats, digit capacity of 8,16,24 and 32 bits / sample, mono / stereo. Files are supported only uncompressed by codecs.
Get it from pianovintage.fr: 1984 analog synthesizer
The FB-3300 is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU) simulating the KORG PS-3300 Polyphonic Synthesizer from 1977. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. The FB-3300 provides three synthesizer blocks that run in parallel to each other.
The developement team Max Project and CPS have been released their first synthesizer plugin together – Carma. The VST-synth for electronic music includes two different oscillators with eight waveforms eachand a FM and Ring modulation option. There are also two LFOs, a flexible matrix section for individual modulations, an arpeggiator, some effects delay, reverb, EQ and a chorus. A filter section with different filter modes like a 303 filter for acid sounds is also been given.
Last but not least you’ll find 70 presets (16 by CPS and 54 presets by Max Project) in this wavedraw synthesizer for actual music styles House, Future House, Trance and EDM.
Get it from noizefield.com: T.Rex Carma Free Vst for House, Future House, Trance and EDM
Classic Sound, Small Church or Cathedral Organ, Heavenly Voices and many expressive Modern Sounds.
Download page: visaretone.jimdo.com
Glue Reeds by Mokafix Audio is a virtual electric piano instrument, based on their commercial Blue Reeds plugin (not available anymore). Glue Reeds is as simple plugin with almost zero controls, but with a great warm sound.
Download page: bedroomproducersblog.com
Direct download (.zip) : Glue Reeds by Mokafix Audio
It is a church organ with 28 oscillators but otherwise is an instrument that can emulate the classical 432hz harmonics.
It has 4 panels with 7 oscillators set to emulate the harmonic scale. so each panel has the following notes:
C-1 C0 G0 C1 E1 G1 A#1 ETC… THEN GOES UP
You can choose from 440hz or 432hz accord, 4 reverbs, delay control LR for each of 28 oscillators, harmonic cortrol for all the 4 panels
Get it from lorisedp.altervista.org: Superarminicon
SwarmSynth is a vst instrument which uses a flocking algorithm to control a bank of oscillators as they move through an envelope-constrained 5 dimensional parametric hyperspace. SwarmSynth uses the vst 2.0 standard, and is windows-only.
- Makes sound by mixing output from a user-sizeable bank of oscillators
- Oscillators are controlled by five parameters – volume, pitch, pan, resonance and noise
- Values of each oscillator’s parameters continually change, equating to movement through five-dimensional hyperspace
- Movement through hyperspace is constrained to a bounding box specified by a home position and permissive range for each parameter
- Graphical envelopes modify the bounding box through the duration of each note
- Within the bounding box, each oscillator follows a rule-based flocking algorithm – a 5D equivalent of AI simulations of 2D and 3D animal flocking behaviour
- 3D visualisation of the oscillator’s movement through hyperspace, using hue & luminance to represent the other 2 dimensions
- Mouse-clicking the hyperspace visualisation affects the sound by causing oscillators to veer towards or away from the mouse
- Hotkey powered sticky-mouse for moving the cursor in 5 dimensions
- Controllable reseeding to make the algorithm deterministic or non-deterministic
- IIR resonant lowpass filter
Get it from anarchysoundsoftware.co.uk: SwarmSynth
Sinnah is a synth based on a single complex oscillator that includes five waveshapes with increasing spectral complexity, harmonics level for all waveshapes, noise level, and a delay matrix.
The delay matrix can have various configurations, from a "triple chorus" per voice to highly randomized resonators, or tuned relatively to the note played. The delay matrix can also do multiple slapback echoes. The feedback control of the matrix can go from zero to extremely saturated and it's modulated by its own envelope. The output of each voice is stereo via the delay matrix, which features a stereo spread knob. The main analogue modelled ADSR envelope is loopable: two, three or continuous repeats. The envelope can modulate the waveshape selection and the harmonics level.